Reopening UpdatesAll the information you need about the reopening of L'Auberge Resort Casino Lake Charles. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
We opened our doors and it has been wonderful welcoming our guests and team members back! We have missed you! The ability to safely welcome you back remains our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Louisiana Gaming Control Board, state and local leaders, and public health officials on continued health and safety precautions. Here are some of the things you can expect when you visit us at L’Auberge Lake Charles:
- Slot machines and table games are thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Plexiglass dividers have been added between slot machines.
- Cleaning rotations have increased across all areas of the property.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed on the casino floor and are readily available throughout the facility. Wipes are also available across the floor including on every table game.
- We deploy a fog machine to disinfect and sanitize the property every night.
- Floor decals were installed to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- Tables have been removed from our restaurants to provide appropriate distancing and we are using disposable menus in all outlets.
- Our hotel rooms are thoroughly cleaned and inspected upon checkout to guarantee a clean, safe and welcoming experience for the next guest.
- Team members are required to wear masks.
- All of our food & beverage outlets are open.
- The Shops at L’Auberge are open.
- The hotel is open! The resort’s pools, Lazy River, and Contraband Bayou Golf Club will be open with enhanced sanitation procedures and social distancing guidelines. Valet services are available.